OK, it’s only 39 days until Christmas – don’t panic, here’s our action list!
Must do action list from the Kelly’s team:
- Buy a second tub of Kelly’s ice cream
- Buy yummy cones and toppings
- Get out the decorations….think of inventive ways to use leftover ice cream tubs and cones to decorate
- Prepare homemade sausage rolls and Pigs in Blankets in advance – OK, scrap that – pre-order party selection from supermarket
- Buy Secret Santa present….can’t go wrong with a tub of Kelly’s ice cream, right?
- Three times is a charm…buy a third tub of Kelly’s ice cream
- Get a nice bottle of port (have a cheeky sip), a mince pie and carrot ready for Father Christmas and Rudolph…do Kelly’s do carrot flavoured ice cream?
- Eeeeeekkkkk it’s the 21st December and running out of time to buy presents…hop onto our Facebook page to enter our goodwill competition to help with this
- Wrap the kids’ presents. Handy tip: use empty Kelly’s tubs to disguise the presents and keep the kids guessing. Warning…children may be a little disappointed to learn that they haven’t just opened a real tub of Kelly’s ice cream. So, best to buy an extra tub to keep on standby to ease their pain and dry their tears
- Be on the safe side…buy forth tub of Kelly’s
15th November, 2016
Tags: action list, children parenting at Christmas, Christmas, kelly's of cornwall, presents, shopping