Kelly's of Cornwall
Easy Chocolate Fondant
Impress your guests with this simple, yet delicious, treat!
100g dark chocolate
70g caster sugar
½ tsp of baking powder
- Lightly butter six ramekins and preheat the oven to 210ºC
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and add the butter. Remove from the heat and mix well together.
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar until the mixture is pale, creamy and fluffy and fold into the chocolate. Add the flour, cocoa and baking powder and continue to fold until nice and even.
- Divide the mixture between the six ramekins and chill for around an hour.
- Cook in a hot oven for 6-8 minutes. The tops should resemble biscuit and just be beginning to crack.
Serve warm with fresh strawberries and Kelly’s of Cornwall Cornish Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream
Tags: chocolate fondant, clotted cream, cornish, Cornish recipes, cornwall, ice cream, kelly's, recipes